Call for Proposals
Here at ScotlandJS we have one criteria for your talk/workshop submission(s): that it be on a subject that you are soooooo excited or hacked off about!
What you need to know:
- Talks will be 20 minutes long to give the event an energetic, fast paced feel.
- After your talk there will be a 20 minutes discussion held in the venue to allow a smaller group of attendees to dig deeper into your subject.
- After the conference (Saturday 21st July) we are looking for a day long workshop to help attendees achieve something hands-on.
- CFP closes on March 1st 2018 at 23:59 GMT.
- Our selection process is anonymised.
- The people voting are those that buy tickets prior to the CFP closing. It’s the audience that decide.
- All talks will be recorded and made available on our YouTube channel.
- All submissions and presentations must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Unfortunately we cannot cover expenses for all speakers. If you are from an underrepresented group and need financial assistance to speak we will provide up to £500 for travel and accommodation. Unfortunately we cannot provide this assistance for everyone and will be happy to put your companies logo in the supporters section of our website if selected.
This sounds great, I've got questions:Get in touch -> here.
We look forward to hearing from you!